QA Specialist Rooster Money
NatWest GroupFull time Full day
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Quality Automation Specialist
- In this key role, you’ll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- We’ll look to you to support teams to develop quality solutions and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value
- You’ll be working closely with feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
What you'll do
Joining us in a highly collaborative role, you’ll be contributing to the transformation of testing using quality processes, tools, and methodologies, significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. You’ll make sure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market. It’s a chance to work with colleagues at multiple levels, and with cross-domain, domain, platform and feature teams, to build in quality as an integral part of all activities.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Actioning and evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of automated testing, particularly from an Agile development or CI/CD environment. You’ll be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
You’ll have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team, with the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature.
We’ll also look for you to have:
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- Experience in developing and maintaining non-functional tests using tools such as JMeter
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume