Senior Early Years Practitioner
Additional Resources LtdFull time Full day
Senior Earlier Year Practitioner
Location: Brentford, London
Salary: £25.5k - £26K
Our client are nurturing Early Childhood settings along with their caring, professional teams, provide a homely family feel environment and high-quality service. They offer great training opportunities and support, excellent facilities and the satisfaction of having the opportunity to deliver truly outstanding care for children.
Due to the growth of their Nursery, they are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and dedicated individuals to take advantage of this challenging and exciting opportunity within a stunning setting.
- Minimum 3 years childcare experience for their Senior Early Years Practitioners
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Good understanding of Planning, observation, and Assessment
- Understanding of children’s development needs and individual learning styles from birth to 5 years
- You understand the importance of supporting children’s transitions
- Have knowledge about the environments of Third Teacher
- Unlocking Learning Outdoors
- Maintaining professionalism and confidentiality
- Supporting your team's personal and professional development
- Follow the procedures regarding Safeguarding children
- Free uniform
- Sovereign Healthcare - includes Dental/Optical/Physiotherapy cover(full details on request)
- Tea/Coffee/Treats within the Team Room
- Team building & Great social activities
- Funded training
- Career progression
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.