Supply Teachers required - Romsey Primary Schools
AcademicsFull time Full day
Academics are seeking enthusiastic and effective primary teachers to join our team of hard working supply teachers to carry out various teaching assignments in Romsey primary schools.
Academics provide schools with daily, short and long term cover and also support with permanent recruitment so if you are available and looking for work - please get in touch. Whether you are looking for a few supply days a week, or looking to commit to a full-time, long term contract with a view to securing a permanent position, we can help.
We are looking for experienced secondary school teachers who are able to deliver the curriculum to KS1 and/or KS2. We are seeking dynamic teachers with the ability of carrying out engaging and exciting lessons to drive up the levels of teaching and learning in our local schools.
If you have recent UK teaching experience and you are looking for teaching work in the Romsey area, please submit your CV using the link below. Applicants must:
- Have recent teaching experience in UK Primary schools
- Have a track record of success in driving up levels in teaching and learning
- Be available 3+ days a week for work
- Live within the Romsey area and be happy to travel and work in the surrounding area schools
- Possess strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Have a clear enhanced DBS.