Landscape Site Manager
Chappell EnterpriseFull time Full day
Chappell Enterprises UK are recruiting for a Landscape Site Manager based in Stone, Staffordshire for our prestigious client who work within the Grounds Maintenance & Landscape industry.
Our client was formed in 1972 and has enjoyed sustained growth over 45 years to become a multi BALI award winning landscape contracting organisation. Their client base includes many County, Metropolitan and Local Councils, along with a variety of public bodies, architects, private enterprises and the UK's leading construction companies.
"Our business is built upon 6 core values - Safety First, Accountability, Finding a Solution, Ethical, Teamwork, Your Potential. These are followed by all staff and are at the heart of our daily decisions. All departments from Engineering to Grounds Maintenance all collaborate as one team to provide the best service to our customers".
Our client are looking for a Landscape Site Manager to work on their HS2 scheme. You will be responsible for up to nine teams of planters, providing planting plans, layouts and specifications for the teams to follow.
- CSCS or Landscape equivalent
- At least 2 years of previous site management experience
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of Woodland Planting
- Identify the different species of trees and shrubs
- Knowledge of the different planting methodologies
- Ability to read and understand planting plans, layouts and specifications
- Ability to manage teams to deliver targets
- Understanding of managing H&S
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum
If you are interested in this role, apply today and one of out team will be in touch.