Purchasing and Supply Specialist
Morgan JonesFull time Full day
Are you an experienced Purchasing and Supply Specialist with knowledge of supply chain management?
Do you have experience of dealing with supply chain issues?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity in Peterborough, Darlington or Huddersfield for a Purchasing and Supply Specialist to work for one of our clients who is a leading manufacturing market leader
In this role you would be working initially on a 12-month contract and a hybrid working basis.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £25.48 - £28.66 depending on experience.
A full driving licence is required as this role requires travelling across the UK and Europe.
As the Purchasing and Supply Specialist your responsibilities would include:
- Procuring inventory, supplies and capital goods, arranging timely deliveries
- Analysing complex purchasing initiatives and processes
- Preparing and presenting recommendations of improvement opportunities and alternative options
- Evaluating consistent application of sourcing procedures and processes
- Supporting vendor management, industry and market analysis and model building activities
- Leading analysis projects, providing coaching to less experience analysts
- Management and execution of engineering releases
- Other duties as deemed reasonable
- Full driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Project management skills
- Good Excel skills
- Intermediate level of related work experience required
- Project management experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
To find out more about the Purchasing and Supply Specialist position, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within this industry with a collaborative, supportive and ambitious employer in Kent.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.