Teaching PersonnelFull time Full day
Are you a Science teacher looking for a permanent position starting in September?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a large secondary school on the outskirts of Darlington for a Science teacher to deliver inspiring lessons to KS3 and KS4 children. The school is recognised by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school having seen considerable improvements in recent years in behaviour management and learning support. The school is located in Darlington and has various available options for commuting by both driving and public transport.
- Full-time Science teacher
- Required from September 2022 until December 2022, with the outlook to a permanent contract in January 2023 (Open vacancy)
- Paid in line with teaching scale - £25,714 - £41,604
- Teaching pupils aged 11-16 (KS3 and KS4 level)
The successful candidate will join a friendly Science department teaching a full timetable across Key Stage 3 and GCSE. This position will involve delivering engaging lessons across a variety of class sizes and abilities, as well as marking responsibilities. The successful candidate will be required to deliver lessons in biology, chemistry, and physics. The secondary school has been noted for their supportive nature with their new starters. The successful candidate will be provided with support from a dedicated consultant throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this position, the incoming teacher must have:
- UK-recognised qualified teacher status
- Experience teaching Science up to GCSE level
- Child workforce only DBS (we can help you apply)
- Appropriate references
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Work with the UK’s leading educational recruitment company
- Teaching Personnel will look for work on your behalf, that suits your school preferences, location and role wanted
- Extremely competitive rates of pay dependent on experience
The school are open to applications from both experienced and newly qualified Science teachers, and both will be considered for this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well aas the Right to Work in the UK. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.