Dovetail & SlateFull time Full day
Exciting opening for an experienced Lecturer in computing to join a growing Computing department.
This position is for a Lecturer in Computing to deliver BTEC qualifications at levels 1-5, on a full-time permanent basis.
Teaching experience is not essential to join the team. The college will work with you to make this your next success. They will fully support you to complete your teaching qualification and by joining an experienced team, your colleagues will guide and coach you to inspire and teach the students on BTEC Levels 1 - 5 of Computing.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £27,112 - £38,300
- Holidays: 38 days, plus bank holidays, plus 3 days Christmas closure days.
- Teacher's Pension
- Exceptional learning and development opportunities for all staff
- Access to discounted benefits platform and discounted gym memberships
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Discounted nursery
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- A Level 5 Teaching Qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
- A Degree in IT/Computer Science or relevant IT vocational qualifications
- Experience of teaching in a Further Education establishment
- Experience of teaching BTEC Computing at levels 1-5
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Fin to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.