Michael Page FinanceFull time Full day
In this role you?will be able to?provide on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients.?You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
You will be joining an award wining accountancy and business advisory firm. They are rapidly expanding hence the need to get exciting new talent through the door. However, they remain true to there key values of achieving the maximum amount of success for both there clients and employees.
In this role you?will be able to?provide on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients.?You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients. As part of the role you will be working and collaborating with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service. Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients. As you continue to develop in your journey, the client will be providing you with full study support and mentorship as you pursue your ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification.
The client is looking for candidates who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. They want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. They are looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
- AAT or equivalent qualifications.
- ACA/ACCA Part Qual.
- Practice experience is desirable but no essential.
- 33 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - So those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to YuLife wellbeing app - Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.