Kitchen Sales Consultant
Wren KitchensFull time Full day
About The Role
As a Kitchen Sales Consultant you will be responsible for designing and selling our customers their dream kitchens, whilst also providing world class customer service throughout their Wren journey
Our basic salary is £19,968 plus commission
- You will welcome customers to Wren, presenting the wide variety of products and ranges to suit customer needs.
- Ensure all leads (walk-in and online) are contacted and followed up in a timely manner
- Discuss our end to end customer journey, including full home measure service, kitchen design process and installation options
- Generate inspirational designs from customer preferences using our bespoke 3D CAD software
- Clearly explain all key documents and financial options with customers, ensuring all personal details collected are accurate.
- Maintain an order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
- In addition to any other duties, as a responsible person you must ensure that you have read, understood and adhere to polices and procedure relating to Health and Safety, and your responsibilities located in the Integrated Management System (IMS) Responsibilities document.
What we offer:
- A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)
- You are customer-focused, with a creative mind and an eye for detail
- You are results driven and motivated to exceed KPI’s
- Sales/Kitchen design experience is preferable but not essential as fully comprehensive training is provided
- You'll be available to work 40hrs per week, including evening and weekend shifts.
Applicants for this role who are offered employment will be subject to a basic criminal record check from the Disclosure & Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed
About The Company
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.