IT Project Manager - Microsoft Products
Cloudwise SolutionsFull time Full day
Country: United Kingdom
Cities: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle - UK Remote
Area of expertise: Delivery Management
Our client is looking for Project Managers to join our fast-growing delivery practice.
Our business is built around complex technology projects which cross business areas and borders with our worldwide client base. Great project management is at the hub of every project and program we touch - creating and implementing plans to meet operational objectives and ensure effectiveness.
The scope of the Project Manager’s job is multifaceted, demanding a depth and breadth of business knowledge. As a business leader, you will be responsible for managing and driving front-line operations, and executing projects, programmes and services.
To excel in this role, you will use your strategic outlook while maintaining a strong practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing requirements. Balancing scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, your monitoring and reporting processes will enable a fast response to any issue. As a great communicator, you’ll build a collaborative team, forge strong client and partner relationships, and manage stakeholder expectations internally and externally.
In practice, you will be:
- Responsible for project or workstream delivery and client management.
- Accountable for Managed Delivery practices.
- Own overall delivery - deliver the contractual agreements (SOW)
- Create project artefacts and support the Delivery Lead with project financials
- Manage Client Data Protection (CDP)
- Team and Client Management
- Manage Avanade and subcontractor staff assigned to the project
- Develop and implement change enablement processes throughout the project
- Direct experience in consulting project management with 2-3 years managing teams.
- Results-oriented, you will enjoy working with little structure, and be motivated and able to drive change.
- Core to this role is the ability to think and work systematically and logically to realize results.
- With a sound understanding of business, your career experience will demonstrate proven technical skills and knowledge, including strong communication and negotiating skills.
Technical skills and knowledge
- Strong client management skills, gained through experience working with a variety of clients
- Strong governance and contract management experience
- Experience delivering agile projects and distributed delivery
- Ideally someone with consulting experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies, will have some Microsoft Azure understanding (e.g., understand common components and how they are used).
- Communication - Excellent communication skills, capable and confident in stakeholder meetings, as well as talking to and managing highly technical people
- Process / Compliance - Highly process / quality driven, will drive compliance across teams and projects.
Your qualifications should include a Batchelor's degree in business or a technology-related field.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.