Cleaner - Knightsbridge & Mayfair, London
PMRFull time Full day
Purpose of role:
To undertake cleaning duties across two luxury residential apartment buildings within the timescales required; ensuring that the flats are clean and ready for viewings and/or check-in. To support the Leasing Team and Building Managers in delivering a high level of customer service and a quality product.
- Undertaking the cleaning of the common parts at Building 1, Knightsbridge SW1X as set out in the cleaning specification (Monday to Friday 08:00 - 11:30).
- Undertaking the cleaning of the common parts at Building 2, Mayfair W1K as set out in the cleaning specification (Monday to Friday 13:00 - 16:00).
- To clean and prepare vacant flats across the property portfolio ready for viewings and move-ins, as directed.
- Undertaking the cleaning of the empty flats as set out in the cleaning specification.
- To undertake any ad-hoc housekeeping related tasks as directed by the Head of Leasing or respective Building Manager.
- Monitor and report defects in respect of the decorations and soft furnishings i.e. replacement of furniture items, bathroom sealant, showerheads, electrical goods and general maintenance requirements.
- To follow all Health and Safety related procedures in line with the job role and to report any Health and Safety related matters to the respective Building Manager.
Customer Service/Relationship Management
- Deliver a high level of customer service to our tenants and internal clients, in a professional and pro-active manner
Brand & Reputation
- Present a professional image, act as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the values and standards of the Company at all times.
Community Relations & Networking
- Establish positive working relationships and communications with colleagues, customers, tenants, suppliers and other third parties
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.