Reed FinanceFull time Full day
£37 – £41 K
Part Time - 3 days in the office
Reed, are working with an amazing well known non - profit organisation , who are looking for a sociable individual to join their dedicated and passionate team for 3 days in their office based in Central London.
The individual will be assisting the Head of finance with monthly management accounts, producing draft packs for review and other areas of accounting for the organisation and its trading arm, prepare Audit packs, schedules and assist liaising with external and internal auditors in absence of HOF, promoting efficient and cost-effective methods of working to keep within budget allocations.
• Preparing and posting of accruals, depreciation, salaries and prepayments at month ends;
• Assist with all other month-end and year-end close off for the group;
• Assisting budget holders with budget queries, posting budgets and forecasts in the accounting system;
• Analyse income and expenditure and variances to ensure accuracy in the accounting system and assist in producing monthly Management accounts.
• Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts, provide back-up documents and ensure the validity of entries;
• Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register;
• Assist to produce year end audit packs;
• Accounting for Grants and Donations;
• Assist in the annual stock take for the shop, as required;
• Assist with ad-hoc accounting issues.
• The post-holder will support the Head of Finance in the day-to-day running of the Finance Department in ensuring that all deadlines are met and reports sent out to stakeholders a week prior to meetings and respond to any financial queries promptly, as required.
• Ensuring effective communication and team working across all Divisions and Departments.
• Deputise for the Head of Finance, and provide cover and/or assistance for any member of the finance team during annual leave, absences or special circumstances, as required.
• The post-holder is responsible for the proper use of resources and budget allocations.
• Maintain effective internal relationships with all Departments.
• Working with Management Team members and other staff in answering their accounting and budgeting queries.
External Relationships and Partners
• To work with the external auditors and internal auditors, as required.
• Occasional reporting to the sponsor department.
• Annual Bonuses
• Study support
• Flexible working hours
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.