Cathedral Appointments LtdFull time Full day
- Fixed Term Contract - Until March 2023
- Up to £30k DOE
Our client a well-established Investment Management firm within Exeter are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract to support during a busy period. As a Management Accountant you will be supporting the Finance Director by completing the basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the Company including first draft of monthly management Accounts. Further assistance with preparing budgets and other adhoc work.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Basic bookkeeping activities such as entering financial information into relevant internal system and maintain the accounts on the system (currently Sage)
- Ownership of the production of first draft of the monthly management accounts including production of accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, VAT returns and maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Support the Finance Director with year-end requirements including tax and audit packs / adhoc financial reporting usually done in Excel.
- Dealing with P11D and Corporation tax analysis schedules
Management Accountant Requirements:
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
- Sense of fun/enjoys what they are doing
If you feel you have the right experience and attributes, please send us your application.
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.