Interim Assistant Management Accountant - Events
Handle RecruitmentFull time Full day
An East London based events company are looking for some temp support for a 2 week role to help them through an upcoming busy period. This project role will be working very closely alongside the Finance Manager to assist with month end close, revenue management and helping to prepare the management accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Month end reporting
- Supplier/vendor management
- Sales and debtor management, including debtor reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations (Bank, AR, AP, Prepayments, Accruals)
- Management of employee expenses
- Preparing VAT Returns
Key Skills & Knowledge Knowledge
- Immediately available to start
- Previous experience of Oracle / NetSuite / SAP
- Month end management accounting and reporting experience
- Previous industry experience in events, media or agency would be highly advantageous
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.