Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst
Page Personnel FinanceFull time Full day
Our Manufacturing and Production Client who is going through uncharted growth and are looking for a Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to work alongside their head of Finance and Finance Business Partner. This role based in Bedford will offer the aspiring candidate a central role in improving commercial decision making.
Our Manufacturing and Production Client who are looking to support their finance team through their impressive growth by bringing a Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to their team in Bedford. They are a business that support the independent and team progression and a business that strives to create the right culture for success. The aspiring candidate will join a team of 8 like minded professionals and work in a flexible/ hybrid working style.
The key responsibilities for Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst - Progressive Role:
- Prioritising business intelligence development to support commercial decision and driving profitability
- Preparation and development of company KPI'S
- Supporting operational efficiency's by building models.
- Forecasting for short and long term for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Implement process improvements
- Assisting with other Finance Projects
The Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst - Progressive Role:
- Excellent data manipulation
- Cashflow reporting exp
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to extrapolate date to key points
- Confident at presenting at all levels
- Comfortable working to simultaneous deadlines
- Experience in building reporting showcasing deep business understanding
- Ideally studying towards ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Up to £48k
- 25 days holiday
- progressive role