Lecturer/Assessor - Health & Social Care
Exeter CollegeFull time Full day
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare practitioner (clinical background preferable) to deliver and assess our Senior Healthcare Support Worker
Apprenticeship programmes. The successful candidate will have a recognised Health Care qualification with recent industry experience. You will be joining an ambitious and high performing team. The post is 37 hours per week; however, we will consider part-time applications as well. Please specify your preference in your application.
The college offers:
- Holiday entitlement of 30 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, and Christmas closure (which has been 2 weeks in recent years)
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension scheme, a career average scheme, with 23.68% employer contribution
- A focus on staff wellbeing and professional development
- A supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Discount platforms and finance management support through our staff portal
- Opportunity to work for one of The Sunday Times Best Not-For-Profit organisations that is thriving and continuing to grow year on year.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 6th July 2022 at midnight.
Interviews will be held in Exeter; date to be confirmed.
To apply for this post please visit our website at www.exe-coll.ac.uk
Exeter College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
We do not accept CVs; no agencies please.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.