Semi Senior Accountant
Michael Page FinanceFull time Full day
Michael Page are working with an established and leading firm of chartered accountants in Birmingham and have the opportunity to recruit a Semi-Senior Accountant on their behalf as a result of continued growth and success.
This client is a large and established firm with multiple offices, they cover all aspects of general practice. They have a growing client base which is interesting and differs from industry to industry. This practice achieves outstanding service for their clients and are expecting the same effort into everything you do.
- Preparation and audit of client accounts
- 360 degree service to a portfolio of clients
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Assist with training of more junior team members
- Review and report work undertaken to management
- Qualified AAT or Part Qualified ACA / ACCA
- 3+ years general practice experience.
- Must be able to prepare work independently and be responsible for one's own time and development.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills.
- Must possess IT skills to operate in-house programs and prepare and develop spreadsheets as necessary.
Competitive salary and wider package
Flexible working and benefits schemes
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.