Assistant Financial Accountant
Marks Sattin recruitmentFull time Full day
Marks Sattin are delighted to be partnered with a PE backed business in their search for an Assistant Financial Accountant in Leeds.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious part qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA studier to join their growing team as part of the group finance function.
The role will be a hybrid mix of working from home and the office, offers a salary of up to £30,000 plus more benefits and the opportunity to progress your career.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations for group balances
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Assisting with development and implementation of software tools
- Involved with various project work
- Posting of bonus and commission related entries
- Liaising with FP&A and operational teams
- Advanced Excel and MS office skills
- Currently studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.