Assistant Bar Manager - Daphne's Restaurant
Caprice Holdings LtdFull time Full day
We are looking for an Assistant Bar Manager to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.
Daphne’s continues to shine like a beacon by being the best in Chelsea & South Kensington restaurant scene, nestling amongst the beautiful Brompton Cross shops including J Crew, Joseph, Chanel and the Conran Shop. The Italian restaurant, bar and conservatory (private room) are vibrant and inviting and have been designed with the colour palettes of Italy firmly in mind, offering an ever-changing a la carte menu available for lunch and dinner.
Working as an Assistant Bar Manager within our Restaurants will give you exposure to a busy, high volume dining operation.
Our Assistant Bar Manager enjoy these benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation in the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across in London and now internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the group.
Apply today and join us as an Assistant Bar Manager.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.