Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
In Technology Group LimitedFull time Full day
Junior/Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: up to £35,000 DOE
I am working with a market leader in electrical test equipment who is focused on taking technically strong graduates, and providing them with state-of-the-art training, mentoring, and project experience so they can excel, and mature within a high-performing team.
You will be working with a team of embedded software engineers within an Agile scrum environment, developing new customer-focussed products and services across mobile apps, APIs, analytics, and cloud-based data.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and test components within a CI/CD build environment using C/C++
- Develop components in model-driven development (MATLAB/Simulink)
- Develop Automated Acceptance Tests (AAT) using API-driven physical test rigs
- Define tests in Gherkin/Cucumber notation and scripting in C#
- Get involved in DevOps initiatives including refining and maintaining the toolchain and CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins), Visualisation (Docker & VM's)
- Experience with C/C++ (personal or commercial)
- Knowledge of Agile
- RaspberryPi (desirable)
- Interest in IoT (desirable)
- Arduino (desirable)
- UK Driving License and car
URGENT ROLE - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS - FAST OFFERS
If you have experience in the technical stack above and you're interested in this wonderful opportunity, please apply with your most up-to-date CV or get in touch on .
Role:Junior/Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £35,000 DOE
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.