Formulation Technician Part Time
ManpowerPart time Full day
An exciting opportunity has arisen to working with a world leading global organisation, we are looking for a Part Time Formulation Technician to work with Manpower based at our client's Research & Development Facility in Seacroft, Leeds. This is a part-time temporary role for a period of 3 months (with the potential that this could be extended), working a 22.5 hour week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). This role is paying £20,007 per annum, pro rata.
- Lab Materials & Storage Co-ordination
- Packaging Components - Collecting packaging components from factory/warehouse
- Lab Supplies - Managing and maintaining stocks levels of the lab up to standards/place new orders to replenish when necessary
- Raw Materials - Supporting the team managing stock levels and raising awareness when stock is running low.
- Laundry - ensuring lab coats are cleaned regularly
- Ownership of Lab Housekeeping, General review state of lab/storage, Formulation Lab area kept clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Packaging Storage Coordination
- Waste Disposal Co-ordination
- Organising empty waste drums and co-ordinating drums for disposal.
- Following safety rules and procedures when completing waste disposal tasks.
- Providing Waste Management Training to new starters where relevant.
- Well organised and pays attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Able to Participate in cross training where relevant
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.