Electrical Design Engineer
Ross-Shire EngineeringFull time Full day
Have you thought about progressing your career in the water industry? Water is an essential part of our everyday lives. At RSE, our employees play crucial roles in designing and delivering sustainable water and wastewater treatment solutions that address the need for drinking water and sanitation, improve people’s lives, protect the environment, and make a difference to the world. Through a process of design, creation and innovation, engineers at RSE produce solutions which are safe, sustainable, and cost-effective. RSE has enjoyed sustained and controlled growth. We now hold a prominent position as one of the leading MEICA providers in the UK water industry.
RSE are currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to Join our team in Muir of Ord, Cumbernauld or Dalgety Bay.
Your role will involve: To provide input to all aspects of projects from design right through to implementation, ensuring compliance with Client Specifications and current regulatory standards. The post holder will be responsible for design deliverables, the procurement of goods and services, preparing work scope estimates/quotations and completing contract works information documents as required. The post holder will also produce risk assessment and method statements, and manage quality, environmental and health and safety matters on allocated projects.
· Comply with Ross-shire Engineering’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems
· Meet with Clients to discuss specific job requirements
· Carry out the planning and implementation of a project
· Carry out site surveys
· Designing systems and products
· Reading design specifications and technical drawings
· Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales
· AutoCAD Drawings, reading schematics & creating loop terminations
· Price electrical jobs
· Prepare final documentation (As Built Drawings etc.)
· Cable calculations & lighting calculations
· Degree/HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Knowledge of British and European design standards
· Proven track record as an Engineer in both a design office and in construction
· Ability to follow/interpret/explain technical instructions
· MSRA Training
· IOSH Managing Safely
· Cscs / Doms / manual Handling would be preferred.
What RSE Offers
You’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package and any relevant training to equip you with the technical and commercial knowledge you’ll need to gain further experience and progress your career.
Please note, if you do not receive any correspondence within 4 weeks of your application, please be advised that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are unable to accept applications from outside of the UK
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.