Senior public and administrative law specialist (to join at partner level)
BindmansFull time Full day
We are seeking an exceptional lawyer specialising in public and administrative law to join and share in the leadership and management of our high profile, award-winning Public Law Team. It has grown over the last decade to become Bindmans’ largest department, with 34 staff and consultants.
The successful candidate will have:
- expertise in advising on and successfully litigating complex public law cases in the Administrative Court and on appeal;
- a breadth of experience across several areas of public law, ideally including regulatory or procurement work;
- proven skills in leading, managing and supporting colleagues;
- strong networking and practice development experience; and
- a commitment to promoting access to justice through public law.
Ideally, they will also have:
- a high personal profile or referral network which attracts new work for themselves and others;
- expertise in advising on and successfully litigating complex human rights cases and/or civil claims against public authorities; and
- experience in acting for a wide range of clients from individuals to NGOs and charities, businesses, professional and representative associations and regulatory bodies.
We would generally expect candidates to have a minimum 8+ years PQE or equivalent experience. We are open to applications from solicitors or barristers.
The successful candidate will join the firm as a partner.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please complete the attached Recruitment Pack.
Completed Recruitment Packs should be emailed to [email protected] and quoting the vacancy reference number.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted for this role.
Closing date for applications:
midday on Thursday 6 January 2022
Vacancy reference number:
Location: 236 Gray's Inn Road
London WC1X 8HB, London
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.