EMEA Tech Sourcing Recruiter, Amazon Ads
Amazon UK Services Ltd.Full time Full day
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Corporate and/or executive recruiting experience.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates.
We’re looking for a Technical Sourcer to help us hire tech talent across EMEA!
This is a brand-new tech recruiting team in EMEA. You get to be part of this team’s growth from the start, and with that will play a central role in how we get set up for the future. You’ll partner closely with Recruiters and hiring managers in the Amazon Ads team to source and connect with specialist technical talent across EMEA
You’ll be responsible for managing, prioritizing and closing searches against a timeline and you’ll think big to recommend ideas to help deliver the highest quality results to our customers
Aside from this we’ll be focusing on key initiatives such as employer branding, diversity, and candidate experience which we’ll ask you to help drive. You get to come with your voice, and your ideas to help shape this team
Come and join us from the start of this journey, we’re excited to speak with you!
Your remit will be to cover Tech Recruiting across EMEA, and with that we can offer flexibility for the location of this role. You can be based in London, Manchester, Madrid, Barcelona, Luxembourg, Berlin, Munich, or Tel-Aviv
Our customer is the Advertising org. They are incredibly supportive in our efforts and are great partners to Recruiting. This year we have a focus on building high quality diverse pipelines, simplifying our interview processes, and being more proactive in how we recruit
We’re supported by an impressive group of Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators, and Market Intelligence Researchers all working together to deliver results for our customers
- Experience recruiting for Science, Software Development Engineers and other technical roles.
- Familiarity with the EMEA technical talent landscape.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Experience supporting client groups across multiple locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Corporate Sales Director - Mid Market
FISFull time Full day
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Travel Percentage : 50 - 75% Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the...
HarvesterFull time Full day
As Kitchen Lead at the Beulah Spa - Harvester, you will help to lead a team to be proud of, keeping spirits high and specs on point. You will be the master of the menu and get a thrill from...
50262- Operational Support Grade
Ministry of JusticePart time Full day
50262- Operational Support Grade – HMP Bullingdon and HMP Grendon (Prison Support Role) Part-time 18.5 hours – 50262 £21,498 London Overview of the job HMP Bullingdon and HMP Grendon have vacancies for OSG’s to work on a part-time basis. Roles...