Recruiter, EU Advertising, Advertising Sales
Amazon UK Services Ltd.Full time Full day
- Proven corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Our Advertising Sales org is growing and to support that we’ll need to add to our awesome team of Recruiters
In this role you’ll focus on developing recruiting strategies and building strong candidate pipelines for high priority roles
We’re looking for a Recruiter who has experience in successfully managing and closing searches against short timelines. You’ll have experience using metrics to guide you in reviewing pipeline performance, and you’ll use this data to develop hiring strategies to best serve our customer. You’ll also be a great communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills that will be demonstrated in regular customer updates
Our customer is the Advertising Sales org. They are incredibly supportive in our efforts and are great recruiting partners. This year we have a high volume of hiring with our focus on building high quality diverse pipelines, simplifying our interview processes, and being more proactive in how we recruit
We’re supported by an impressive group of Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, and Market Intelligence Researchers all working together to deliver results for our customers
- You’ll partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations. This work will always be backed by data.
- You’ll build strong and diverse candidate slates for high priority roles that include both passively sourced and active candidates. You’ll conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- You’ll think big to recommend ideas and strategies to help deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- You’ll articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process. As above, this will all be backed by data.
- You’ll participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives. Some of our team’s projects this year include increasing our pool of interviewers and bar raisers, simplifying and standardizing our recruiting processes, and helping to develop and roll out employer branding strategies.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Regional Sales Manager, Majors
ZscalerFull time Full day
Company DescriptionTraditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has...
Stonegate GroupFull time Full day
You don’t need any experience to join us as a Bar Team Member. You do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and...
Williams LeatagFull time Full day
Senior Operator Working hours 37.5 hours a week London E14 Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm with flexibility to cover 6am - 2pm/2pm - 10pm during team holiday absences Please note the special working conditions listed below. The Job The...