Tersus GroupFull time Full day
Tersus Consultancy are now part of WCS Group companies
Due to growth within the business we are we are recruiting for an Asbestos Surveyor to join our team.
The successful candidate will need to hold a P402 and ideally P403/ P404 qualification. You will attend our client’s sites to carry out surveying work, taking bulk samples and complete the reports on a tablet
- To provide asbestos surveying services to clients, undertaking management and refurbishment & demolition surveys, taking bulk samples and providing clearly presented and well written site notes on the tablet.
- To proactively engage in the training and development provided by the company.
- To uphold the Code of Conduct and the requirements of the company as instructed
- To support the business by working flexibly and responsively from the company’s office or from client’s sites as required.
• To be proactive to ensure that work is delivered on time by all areas of the business. REQUIREMENTS • P402 (P403 / P404 desirable)
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a UKAS accredited environment
- GCSE Grades A-C including Maths, English & Science
- Driving licence
- Salary Depending on Experience and qualifications
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Holidays 23 days plus bank holidays
- Access to online discount website
If you feel you have the skills for the position, click on Apply on Company Site
WCS Group of companies are committed to equal opportunities for all people and recognize the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We encourage and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.