Client Referral Co-ordinator - NHS Team
Priory GroupFull time Full day
The Client Referral Coordinator will work as part of an expanding Team in our 24/7 Contact Centre based in Middleton-St-George, Darlington. This role includes dealing with inbound and outbound enquiries to support services across the Priory Group. First class customer service skills, a professional telephone manner, computer skills and the ability to achieve Centre KPI’s are necessary. Flexibility will be required with various shift patterns between 8am and midnight on a rotating shift pattern across 7 days.
Client Referral Coordinator Duties include but not limited to
- Deliver first class customer service to all internal and external Clients
- Ensure all enquiries are logged and updated on the appropriate database in line with agreed processes and SLA’s
- All enquiries and referral calls must be progressed using sales through service training received
- There will be a requirement to be flexible on shift patterns of the 24/7 operation
What we'd like from you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Experience in a contact centre environment is desirable
- First class customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- The ability to establish client needs by asking effective questions
- Positive, organised and self-motivated
- Driven and decisive with a track record of exceeding targets
- Healthcare experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong computer skills and the ability to capture information accurately
What we'd like to offer
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Cashback and online discounts
- SMART pension
- Career Pathways Programme
Please note that the location of this vacancy is fairly remote and may be difficult to access via public transport so a driving licence or own transport would be an advantage. There will be an expectation that you are able to get to work outside of the hours of public transport operation.
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the attached job description prior to making an application.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.