Contract & Service Sales Analyst
Stryker CorporationFull time Full day
The contracts & Service Sales Analyst is responsible for building documentation for service contracts to achieve the contract revenue targets set for the designated franchise and for the overall ProCare business. They willl also be responsible for the monitoring of the Contracts Team email inbox, dealing with appropriate issues, and delegating and redirecting tasks that fall within the remit of other members of the Stryker team.
Duties / responsibilities:
- Building documentation packs for contract renewals and new business
- Monitor email inbox for the contracts team
- Assist in the marketing of ProCare through exhibitions, trade shows and other related meetings.
- Operational management of ProCare contract systems performing system enhancements in conjunction with Stryker IT and the EU ProCare commercial analyst.
- Ongoing data cleansing, ensuring opportunity for sales teams are accurate and assigned accordingly.
- Work with Technical Customer Services ensuring smooth contract customer experience
- Work in partnership with the ProCare team and other Stryker colleagues to deliver annual ProCare revenue targets
Equipment / software packages used:
- Microsoft Office pack (especially Word, Excel and Power BI)
- ORACLE / SAP
- Local IT packages, such as Salesforce CRM systems
- A good understanding for computer systems and an intuition for computer-based problem solving
Qualifications / Education required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and with demonstrable influencing skill.
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills.
- Fundamental computer skills, Microsoft, Oracle ERP (beneficial) and cloud-based sales applications.
- Experience in contracts administration / documentation preparation
- Educated to degree level is preferable but not essential.
- The candidate must have a superb customer service ethic and must be driven to consistently want to deliver for customers. The candidate will be responsible, self-motivated and able to manage their workload effectively.