Charles Taylor plcFull time Full day
£18,525 - £21,000/annum + Benefits
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- West Sussex -- Chichester
29 September 2021
Claims Handler - Insurance - Working from home available after training
Contract: Permanent & Fixed Term Contracts Available
Hours: Mon - Fri, shifts rostered between 8am & 8pm with some weekend work.
Salary: £18,525 - £21,000 (Depending on experience)
Are you are looking for a career that offers variety and challenge? Then this could be an ideal role for you! We are seeking reliable and empathetic individuals to join our award winning claims management team. We provide full training for the role along with all the support and guidance you need to grow in the business.
- Provide help and re-assurance to our customers during their time of need
- Interpretation and application of policy wordings to specific claims scenarios
- To process customers' insurance claims that could include a variety cases to investigate such as medical treatment, lost or stolen items and accidents etc.
- Ensure all relevant information is captured on our claims management system
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience of working in the claims environment and within the insurance industry is desirable
- An ability to stay calm, confident and focussed while handling high numbers of incoming calls
- The ability to reassure others and display high levels of empathy
- A passion for helping other people who are distressed or anxious
- Competent at using complex computer systems (training for our system fully provided)
- Numerate and able to understand and process information quickly
- Literate with the ability to tailor communication suitable for the appropriate audience
- High levels of attention to detail
- Free on-site parking
- Free Simply Health Cash Plan
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Discount on your home and motor insurance
- Salary supplements for using an additional language (starting from £948 for one language up to £2,342 for 4 languages spoken)
- 20 days holiday a year, plus 8 days bank holiday (incremental increase with each year's service)
- Annual Bonus scheme
About Charles Taylor Assitance:
Charles Taylor Assistance, formerly known as CEGA Group, is part of the Charles Taylor Group, a leading professional services company that has supported clients across the global insurance market since 1884. Our award-winning contact centre is open 24/7, 365 days a year helping millions of customers around the globe. A global provider of integrated medical and security assistance, claims handling, pre-travel advice, medical screening and travel risk management.