Associate Consulting Programme - September 2022
CAPCOFull time Full day
Associate Consulting Programme – September 2022
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management with deep knowledge in financial services
- Transforming the way our clients operate through innovative digital and business solutions
- Committed to growing our business and in hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATE CONSULTING PROGRAMME.
Capco’s Associate Consulting Programme is the entry point into consulting with Capco and attracts individuals from a range of different backgrounds – from recent university graduates, through to professionals with a desire to make a change in their career.
From day one as an Associate Consultant, you will be given the opportunity to support our clients on a wide range of interesting projects. You will help develop and deliver market-changing and innovative solutions and strategies to our regional and global clients. The Capco Associate Consulting Programme is designed to equip you with the skills and experience required to become our financial consulting leaders of tomorrow. In addition, The Associate Consulting Programme will provide:
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise
- An experienced senior coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in
- Rotation across business areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various offerings
- Fast career progression - we believe in rewarding success
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
We are looking for individuals who are degree educated from any discipline with a classification of 2:1 or above, who have an interest in financial services and are motivated to work in a fast-paced, challenging and project-based environment. Previous professional experience is advantageous but not limited to those from within financial services. We require strong verbal and written communication skills matched with strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry - projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
We are running rolling recruitment for this intake and will close once the roles are filled. Therefore early application is strongly advised.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.