Brecks GroupFull time Full day
- Answering and directing telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Meeting and greeting clients, visitors and staff politely and professionally.
- Complying with the building security procedures and reporting any issues to the Office Manager/Security Team.
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Managing the meeting room schedule and organising refreshments when necessary.
- Ensuring meeting room is kept presentable and replenished.
- Monitoring and ordering stationery, VSI-branded items, groceries and postal supplies.
- Booking couriers and taxis.
- General office duties, such as printing, scanning, photocopying and filing. Working closely with and assisting the Office Manager, when required.
- Any other administrative or generic duties as required or reasonable requests.
- Daily building checks
- Managing company credit payment records, ensuring that they are accurately recorded in the accounting records, have supporting documentation and that they have been match to an approved PO.
Travel Booking (as necessary):
- Booking company travel, accommodation and subsistence arrangements for Directors, staff and external visitors.
- Managing travel related PO’s by making sure expense claims are within the company’s policy limits and escalating approval as and when required.
- Handling visa applications.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of receptionist/ admin experience in an office environment is essential.
- Previous experience in booking international travel
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Literate in a variety of MS packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Communication: communicates clearly and effectively; tailors communication style to ensure others understand their message and proactively escalates issues/concerns to relevant people, on a timely basis.
- Flexibility: reacts positively to changes and inspires others to do the same; readily adapts to change and different ways of working quickly and positively; willing to go the extra mile.
- Responsibility: it is not about blame or fear, it is about transparency, trust and taking ownership of our actions and decisions.
- Initiative/Solution-Focused: proactively offers solutions to problems that impact your own or your department’s work and constantly seeks out areas of improvement. Maintains a can-do attitude.
- Teamwork: Works well with others; supportive and considerate; offers to help when others are busy.
- Organisation: manages time efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
What else is on offer?
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits including:
- Generous commission plan
- Private medical insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel Card Loan
- Regular social and well-being activities
- Employment Type
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.