Test and Implementation Engineer
COPART UK LIMITEDFull time Full day
You will be part of a great IT team, with lots of IT projects you can get involved in, so if this sounds like something you want to be part of, read on.
Reporting to the Senior Business analyst, this role will lead and coordinate user acceptance testing for IT development projects being delivered to the UK and Ireland.
Working within the BA team the successful candidate will be involved with all aspects of the delivery and successful implementation of new projects in the UK. The successful candidate will be expected to quickly understand and become competent in Copart's systems, processes and procedures.
What you will be doing...
- Lead and coordinate User Acceptance testing for projects being delivered to the UK
- To develop and maintain test scripts to improve the speed of and accuracy of testing in the UK
- Provide implementation and post go live support to the business for significant and complicated technical releases
- Provide project implementation 'success monitoring and measurement'
- Give general operational support to the business
- Support the Handheld devices currently in use for receiving and in the future, other areas of the business
- Complete analysis in the Company's CAS QA environments
Keywords: IT | Information Technology | Testing | User accept testing | Projects | Test scripts | Implementation | Document Control | Support | Communication | Applications
Opportunity to work for a global and expanding business / Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience / Amazing Employee Share Save Scheme