The RangePart time Full day
Be part of the festive magic at The Range this season. We are currently recruiting part time Warehouse Assistants to help us at our busiest time of year.
In this role you will be the face of The Range delivering great service and promoting The Range as a unique one-stop shopping experience.
What we are looking for?
To be a successful in this role you will love working in a fast-paced retail environment and must be willing to give the very best customer service experience to our customers.
In this role you will assist the Warehouse Supervisor in ensuring that the whole goods in/out procedure run in accordance with company procedures, policies and guidelines.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be expected to:
- Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
- Ensure all delivery notes are stamped, dated and signed
- Complete all relevant paperwork neatly and in a timely manner
- Ensure shortages and overs reports are completed on the day of delivery
- Ensure accuracy of goods location
- Follow Company procedures at all times and work in a manner that is safe and will not put either customers or other employees at risk by your actions.
- Satisfy store requirements in a fast and responsive way
- Ensure all stock is handled with care at all times
- Have a valid reach and or counterbalance licence
You will need to have to have a flexible approach as there will be times when you will be supporting other areas of the Store to meet the business needs.
Why The Range?
Working for The Range is no ordinary job. We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers.
Much of this success is thanks to our talented and passionate teams. From retail opportunities nationwide to innovative roles in our Head Office and fulfilment positions at our state of the art distribution centres, you’re sure to find the role to match your skills and your ambition.
People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary. Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.
Your dream job could be just an application away.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.