Catering Assistant - Coventry
Aspens Services LTDFull time Full day
Catering Assistant in Coventry -
Aspens Services is an established and successful school contract caterer, providing meals to children in schools up and down the country. We are currently looking for a Catering Assistant to join our team at one of our schools in Coventry. Please read on to see details of this position.
- Monday to Friday
- 0 hours per week
- 0 weeks per year based around a zero hour contract
- Holiday entitlement
- £8.91 per hour
- Basic food preparation
- Food service to students & staff
- Working on the tills during service
- Cleaning duties within the kitchen
- Health & safety compliance
- Friendly and polite customer service
- Previous catering experience
- Working within a team
- Food hygiene level 2 (preferred, but not essential as training will be given)
- Basic knowledge of health and safety practices
Aspens Services Ltd are an independent school contract catering company, with a passion for serving our schools high quality, freshly cooked meals from locally sourced ingredients into the Education sector. Apply now and come to work for one of the top 100 fastest growing independent companies in the UK with great career opportunities!
We expect all staff to share our commitment of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought by the company.
Check out the Aspens Services website here to find out more about how we cater within our school catering contracts.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.