Vehicle Technician - #49234
- Vehicle Service Technician Required in Poole!
- £35,000 Basic Salary + Bonus (£45,000 OTE)
- Monday To Friday 8am - 5.30pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Well-Established Main Dealership
Our Automotive Client has a need for a Vehicle Technician or Vehicle Mechanic who is motivated and able to work to their own initiative.
The ideal Motor Trade Vehicle Technician will be fully qualified and experienced within the Vehicle Technician role.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Vehicles
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify Vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
Hours of work in this Vehicle Technician role are Monday To Friday 8am - 5.30pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Jack Scott quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Garage Mechanic, Vehicle Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details