Vehicle Damage Assessor/Estimator - #49228
- Negotiable starting salary plus bonuses providing a £40,000 annual on-target-earnings.
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with flexibility on start/finish times.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an AM Top 200 retailer and a business awarded a "star'’ rating in the Sunday Times annual ‘Best Companies to Work For' listing.
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator will be working within a growing Automotive car dealer group.
Our Client requires a talented and efficient Vehicle Damage Assessor to join their team.
Duties as a Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Liaising with Bodyshop and Insurance companies
- As a Vehicle Damage Assessor, you will be recording a list of damages that need to be repaired
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out
- Calculating the time required to complete the repairs
- Have previous working experience as a Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Be experienced in using Audatex or Glassmatix
- A full driving licence is Essential
- An ATA qualification will aid your application to this Vehicle Damage assessor position.
Hours of work in this Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) role are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with flexibility on start/finish times.
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Vehicle Damage Assessor Job please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting the job reference number.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Vehicle Damage Assessor Job get in touch today.
For the best Automotive Vehicle Damage Assessor, VDA, Bodyshop Estimator, Damage Assessor, Damage Estimator jobs be sure to contact our team.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details