Trust Finance Assistant - #35384
Clarion Corvus Trust
- Clarion Corvus Trust - Loddon NR14 6JU
- £19,770 per annum (£23,114 pro rata)
- 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, Term time plus one week
- Reference: 9741
- Required as soon as possible
Clarion Corvus is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced individual to provide excellent finance support and customer service. The central trust office is located at Hobart High School in Loddon, but you may be required to work at other trust sites on a regular basis. The finance assistant will in accordance with the practices and procedures undertake the day-to-day operation of all financial systems for the Trust. Ensuring financial processes meet the highest operational and compliance standards as required by legislation, the Education Funding Agency and best practice.
Clarion Corvus Trust set high standards and is ambitious for our students, staff and school so that we create excellence in a caring community.
By joining Clarion Corvus Trust, you will become part of a staff dedicated to and passionate about securing the best possible outcomes for our young people.
We can offer you:
- the chance to work as part of a forward-thinking dynamic team
- a creative and innovative environment
- excellent opportunities for career and professional development
- a welcoming and supportive staffing body
- enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
Closing date: 9am, 4 December 2023.
Interview date: week commencing 11 December 2023.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,770.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Work Location: In person