Trainee Estate Agent - #35198
At Bridgfords, We're looking for a highly motivated Trainee Estate Agent to go out as a Canvasser and conduct viewings for our residential sales team in branch in Northallerton on a Zero Hour Contract.
What's in it for you as our Trainee Estate Agent / Viewer Canvasser?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car expenses
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Estate Agent
- Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner
- Diary management
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Estate Agent
- Has customer Service or sales experience
- Capable of generating new business
- Has a resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent time management
- Strong organisational skills
- Has a full UK Driving License and own vehicle
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties for more than 180 years. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, excellent customer care, and a passion for innovation. Our network of branches are all computer linked, providing our clients access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants across the North.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.