Team Coach - #49165
Salary: £34,490 per annum, plus generous benefits package
(The salary is currently under review and a new salary will be effective from 1st April 2024)
Thistle Foundation believe in a world of inclusion, free of isolation and loneliness, where a health crisis doesn’t mean a life crisis. The charity supports people with disabilities and long-term health conditions to lead good lives and achieve what matters most to them.
The successful candidates will provide coaching support to enable teams to plan and deliver effective person-centred support for people and their families.
You will model work practices consistent with a common set of person-centred behaviours and work collaboratively to support teams to build highly effective relationships with people and their families.
You will facilitate teams to self-organise and make decisions autonomously within a clear framework of accountability.
You will be skilled in question driven coaching approaches, person-centred working and have experience of supporting teams to build capacity to work autonomously.
The work you do to support teams will result in the people the organisation support achieving the things that matter most to them in their lives.
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional Health and Social Care background with degree level qualification or evidence of working at equivalent level supplemented by specialist training.
- Experience of designing and delivering learning and development programmes within social care or similar environment.
- Skilled in collaborative therapeutic approaches to working with people (e.g. Solution focused practice, person centred working and planning, motivational interviewing)
- Proficient in coaching skills and techniques coherent with solution focused practice.
- Experienced in the delivery of process coaching and question-driven coaching techniques on an individual and group basis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to self-organise and support others to organise themselves.
- Experience of group facilitation and supporting successful group outcomes.
- Competent user of digital systems, including databases and Microsoft applications and tools for the production of engaging learning materials.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable organisation, please click apply to be redirected to their website where you can complete your application.
The organisation is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced PVG check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,490.00 per year
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 402092