Supervisor - #49014
Where those who love pizza can be their true self. Proud to be a Top 10 Sunday Times Best Place to Work 2023.
- Free Food on shift
- 50% off food and drink when you’re not working
- Wagestream gives you access to up to 40% of your earned wages before payday
- Wellbeing Support for you and your family
- Referral Bonus of £400 for referring pizza chefs and £1000 for referring managers
- Holiday & Sick Pay
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
You will play a crucial role in the management team, guiding your team to achieve goals and deliver memorable service. Wherever you are in your leadership journey, we provide training and support for your next confident steps.
What you’ll do:
- Perform opening and closing daily management duties
- Help to guide and motivate the team
- Maintain and uphold high standards consistently across quality, safety and food
Who you are:
- Previous management/supervisory experience in customer facing environment
- Experience in opening and closing and daily management duties
- Proactive approach to achieving goals and driving service excellence
Who we are:
Where those who love pizza can be their true self. Proud to be a Top 10 Sunday Times Best Place to Work 2023. We’ve been around since 1965, bringing pizza to the UK and have since grown to a multichannel, international brand. Our people are at the heart of our success and everything we do; we believe you should always be able to express yourself.
Inclusivity and respect are at the heart of our business and are valued by our teams, customers, and suppliers. PizzaExpress and Milano is a place where everyone is welcome, and everyone belongs. That’s why we assess each application on the aptitude to do the job and nothing else.