Supervisor - #35119
Frankie and Benny's
Welcome to Frankie & Benny's. We've been a much loved restaurant for over 25 years, proudly serving the best of Italian American cuisine since 1995. There really is something for everyone at Frankie's and that goes for our team members too. Our fabulously fun and friendly colleagues deliver a service that is second to none and laughter and positive vibes fill our restaurants from floor to ceiling. It's why we all love to work here and it's why you will too.
Join one of the UK's leading hospitality businesses as a bartender. In return you'll get free meals on shift, up to 50% discount at all our brands, and excellent career opportunities plus many other benefits.
Create unforgettable guest experiences! From delivering warm welcomes, staying fresh with drink recommendations, preparing the perfect drinks, and maintaining the bar so we are always guest ready.
You're someone who can provide excellent hospitality to our guests, no matter what time they are dining with us.
What's in it for you...
- Free meal whenever you work.
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more.
- Wagestream platform to access your wages as they are earned.
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all.
- 25% Friends and Family Discount
- We Care program including: 24/7 virtual GP, second medical opinion, mental health support and counselling, Get Fit Program, healthy diet support.
- Salary Finance- access to savings and loans
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounts on Merlin Entertainment
- Competitions to win trips away
- Team parties and events
What we're looking for in our Supervisor
- Great people skills.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced airport environment
At BTG Leisure we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.