Supermarket Assistant - Gerrards Cross - #35221
Supermarket Assistant - stock replenishment
Full and part time hours available, various shifts available, ongoing work with opportunity to other shifts.
Start date - As soon as possible - Ongoing ADHOC work
REGISTER NOW - REGISTRATION TAKES 10 minutes on our APP.
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team and enjoy working in a busy retail environment, within an organisation who are passionate about giving the best possible customer experience look no further.
We are currently recruiting for temporary Stock Replenishers to work in a high-end retail store. As a Shelf Replenisher you will enjoy working in a busy and varied role, you will be responsible to keep items in-store and on shelves, as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
* Ensuring shelves are stocked on a regular basis in line with store deliveries.
* Dealing with big quantities of stock and price changes
* Operations in the stock room
* Collecting online orders for customers
*Maintaining shopfloor high standards & delivering excellent customer service
Proof of Right to work - Passport, share code or Birth Certificate
Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
Rewards & Benefits:
* Weekly Pay
* Instant access to Blue Arrow App - full view of your schedule with an option to look for work close to your desired location.
* Excellent working environment
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
Don't delay - Apply today for your opportunity to work with our prestigious client.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.