Stock Administrator - #35172
Working with a busy and rapidly expanding manufacturer of non-ferrous metals my client are looking to recruit a Stock Administrator on a permanent basis working Monday-Friday 40 hours per week.
You will mainly be responsible for accurate administration and data entry of goods in, process orders, delivery notes and re-location of stock.
The company is based on the outskirts of Reading so own transport is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- £23,000 per annum
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Daily accurate processing of stock pick notes for customer and branch network via ERP stock control software
- Data entry of supplier delivery notes (purchase orders) ensuring correct weights and lengths are recorded
- Updating internal location changes of stock movement between warehouses, customer and branches.
- Sending out accurate delivery notes
- Distribution and communication of internal paperwork to sales, warehouse & purchasing staff
- Assist in answering the phone, emails and face to face stock queries
- Scanning both electronic and manual filing of all supplier material certificates
- ERP, MRP experience ideal as system driven process
- Experience with stock movement, goods in and out.
- General office and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident dealing with face-to-face stock enquiries
- Ability to multitask and liaise with different departments