SMART Repair Technician - #35190
SMART Repair Technician
Hours: 4 on 4 off 06:00 -18:00
Salary: On target earnings £28,000
(£25,000 per year + bonus)
We the UK's largest omnichannel car supermarket. We are the spreaders of good karma in the automotive world and provide a world class customer experience.
What does the SMART Repair Technician role involve?
The SMART Repair Technician role will be to, perform cosmetic repairs on a wide range of issues from minor dents to alloy wheel refurbishment, as well as a full polish of each vehicle.
What skills or experience do you need to join the team as our SMART Repair Technician?
- A full and valid driving licence
- Experience in SMART Repair and/or a relevant and up to date qualification.
What we can offer you as our SMART Repair Technician
- Training and continued support
- Enhanced annual leave (33 days for colleagues who work 5 days per week)
- A wide range of corporate discounts
- Colleague assistance programme
We are committed to nurturing a culture where all of our colleagues feel included and valued at work. Our principles ensure that we are an equal opportunities employer valuing the empowerment of all people.