Skilled Operator - #35100
Location:HS Marston Aerospace Limited, Wobaston Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, WV10 6QJ
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Power & Controls:
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Title: Skilled Operator – Core Manufacture Department
Location: HS Marston Aerospace Ltd – Wolverhampton
Labor Grade: Grade 7
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling aluminum and steel heat exchangers.
- Degreasing Components
- Assembly of matrix components
- Matrix jigging
- The right applicant will be trained in all the necessary disciplines of all matrix manufacturing operations including heat transfer matrix build and EH&S
- The applicant must be prepared to work shifts (AM/PM/Nights) when required.
- Recognized engineering apprenticeship, e.g., City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Working to high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to work shifts when required.
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Possesses the necessary enthusiasm, drive and desire to succeed and discipline to achieve significant results for the organisation.
- To ensure compliance with Company Health & Safety and Environmental policies.
- Must be an excellent team player and confident communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Anyone wishing to apply for the above vacancy should send a CV and covering letter to the Human Resources Department.
This position may involve access to export-controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms