SHE Coordinator - #49138
We are working with a tier 1 client who are seeking a SHE Coordinator to join their growing team in the Energy sector. In this position you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the organisations adherence to Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards.
- 26 days annual leave
- A competitive pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
- And much more!
- You will assist in devloping, implementing and monitoring safety policies and procedures
- Coordinate health programs and initiatives to promote employee well-being
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations and standards
- Establish and maintain quality management systems
- Maintain accurate records of safety, health, envionment and qualitiy activities
- Keep abrest of industry best practices and communicate updates to the organisation
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational, Health and Safety, Envionmental Management, Quality Management or a related field
- Relevant certifications are desireable (NEBOSH, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
- Experience in a Health and Safety role, preferably in an industrial or manafacturing setting
- Knowledge of safety regulations, envionmental standards and quality management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The salary is indicative and based on experience.
https://vacancies.linearrecruitment.co.uk/364-she-coordinator/power-utilities/wigan/job2024-02-12 16:00:102024-03-10 Linear RecruitmentJob Type Permanent
Area Wigan, Greater Manchester
Sector Power & Utilities
Start Date ASAP
Advertiser Jack James
Job Ref 18037