Service Manager FTC - #49086
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) - Insurance Services
Established business with a rapidly growing portfolio of offerings in the Software as a Service space is seeking a Service Management Analyst for a 6-month maternity cover. The Service Management Analyst will have experience in implementing, and maintaining Service Management processes. They will work very closely with relevant teams to drive a service management culture and will be working with various teams to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of services provided to customers, the business, and stakeholders.
In this role you will;
• Support the Service Management lead in documenting, maintaining, and improving Service Management processes.
• Work with internal teams to ensure end to end service delivery is being provided to all clients.
• Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Be responsible for maintaining and improving service reports that are sent to clients.
• Be responsible for creating the monthly/quarterly Service reports that are sent to clients.
• Onboard new clients into Service Management
• Work with Incident response teams to ensure service resolution.
• Liaise and communicate with clients during major incidents.
• Help to promote the Service Management function across Information Consulting Technology area.
• Working closely with stakeholders and teams to improve service quality,
• Plan client onboarding, upgrades and migration activities
• Continuously improve our proposition for market
• Understanding the contractual commitments, practices, and policies to support delivery.
• Be a trusted partner for both internal and external stakeholders
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a Service Management
- ITIL V3 or V4 qualification, or industry equivalent
- Can lead and create required documentation.
- Can build relationships quickly.