Senior Paid Social Account Manager - #35448
We are Merkle B2B, one of the biggest B2B agencies in the world, and further part of the incredible Merkle and Dentsu parent groups. Since our establishment as a global end-to-end, B2B agency, we are growing at a rapid and exciting pace. You will join a team of over 1,000 B2B specialists globally, for some of the most exciting B2B brands in the world where we provide service across our many practice areas, including Media, Creative, Insights and more. But don’t just take our word for it – we’ve recently won The Drum’s Best Large B2B agency award.
Reporting into the Senior Paid Social Director, you, the Senior Paid Social Account Manager (SAM), will lead planning across client accounts within their portfolio. Taking an important role in delivery of campaigns, you will demonstrate the best media planning across multiple media channels, and great client management.
You will be used to working at pace across many simultaneous projects either within one account or more likely across multiple accounts. You'll develop experience across both the Paid Social brand and Demand Gen sides of the business and investigate new opportunities, new partners and new tactics to test out for clients. You will work with other channel teams, strategists and external agencies to ensure the smooth delivery, activation, reporting and optimisation of campaigns for clients.
What you'll do
- Manage paid social campaign delivery, from RTB, planning, activation, reporting and optimisation of campaigns for clients
- Establish a network of media partner relationships – both with main, established media partners and new and upcoming partners to test
- Manage the team members (internal and external) required for delivery of campaign – from other channel teams to analytics teams, to creative agencies, PR agencies and more
- Build an exciting and dynamic presentation style to help sell in plans and proposals to clients
- Support and mentor Paid Social Account Executives and Paid Social Account Managers in delivering all campaign planning
- Create insightful and insights based on data analysis to guide recommendations, optimisations and expansion of campaigns with clients
- Support the account leads and the wider agency leadership team with projects, including new business pitching, presentations, MB2B product development and award entries
What we need from you
- Good all-round client service experience
- Experience of planning across at least medium-sized clients
- Paid social activation experience
- Experience managing campaigns on Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Sprinklr and Mediaocean
- Experience managing the finances for campaigns
- Maintain relationships with Paid Social partner community
- Good overall knowledge of MB2B (and Dentsu) products and services
A few of the benefits
- You’ll have a great compensation package, private health & dental insurance, corporate discounts and career development through dentsu University, and free access to LinkedIn learning
- 29+ days of annual leave (25 days of regular holidays, Birthdays off and 3 additional wellness days) We also offer the opportunity to volunteer for up to 2 days per year and tend to close down the agency between Christmas and New Years
- You’ll have a hybrid working schedule, with flexible start/end hours
At the point of application, you should have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.