Senior Organisation Development Consultant - #35200
Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP
Senior Organisation Development Consultant, Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Organisation Development Consultant who will take on an active senior leadership role in the development and growth of Think People.
Think People is a team of creative and innovative people committed to creating sustainable outcomes for our clients. With a HR and People Development brand recognised for deep expertise and a results focus, we recently joined the AAB Group, a leading critical business services provider with a global portfolio of SME and large corporate clients. This has opened exciting growth opportunities, so if you are passionate about Organisation Development, have expertise in this field and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we could be the right fit for you and would love to hear from you.
Explore The Role
Key responsibilities include
- Manage projects, ensuring a proactive and structured approach that provides confidence to our clients as well as timely delivery
- Provide input and support to the development of the team and organisation
- Contribute to Think People's and your profile by writing thought-leadership articles, speaking engagements, digital presence and other approaches
- Develop business opportunities through the introduction of new clients, supporting the completion of tenders and proposals, and through a genuine commitment to clients and active account management
- Take a leading role in the scoping, design, and development of a range of OD services provided by Think People
- Research current practices, trends, innovation and methodologies and translate into creative and innovative solutions for our clients
- Foster and develop a network of client relationships
- Deliver great work! Our reputation speaks for itself, our clients work with us because we truly listen and understand their business and their needs, and we use this to create innovative and successful solutions for them that align with their strategy, culture and specific needs at any time and delivering results
- Bring fresh and current thinking on OD approaches and methodologies to create impactful solutions
- Bring creativity, insights, energy, enthusiasm, and depth to the role
- Experienced in a consultancy, business partnering or professional environment, demonstrating design and delivery in a range of areas such as - strategy development, organisation design, organisation diagnostics, performance development frameworks, engagement surveys, Vision, Mission and Values creation and change management.
- You'll have a proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and clients to understand what matters most
- Experienced in managing projects to completion with a robust project management / planning approach
- You'll possess the ability to develop business and bring in new customers, using your network as well as active account management
- Flexible to travel to client sites across the Island of Ireland
- Passionate about OD and applying your knowledge to create impactful and tailored solutions driven by our client's needs.
- Energised by continuously improving Think People's services, leading on developments in our profession, and delivering world standard organisation development initiatives and solutions for our clients.
- Energised by variety, the opportunity to work across a range of industry sectors, challenging the status quo and delivering brilliant results for your clients.
It Would Be Great If You Had This But Not Essential
- Relevant post-graduate qualification, e.g., MSc in Occupational/ Organisational Psychology, Chartered member of CIPD or Organisation Development/Design Qualification
- Qualified in delivery of psychometric tests
- Experience in the design and delivery of learning programmes
- Full, clean Driving license
You Will Be
- Motivated and energised by a highly varied and fast paced environment
- Ambitious with drive and capability to contribute to the growth of the business
- Focused on delivering results
- Builds trust-based sustainable business relationships
- Comfortable with ambiguity, with the ability to problem solve and confidence to find the answer
- Deeply customer centric, you care about developing the right solutions and getting results that help them move their organisation forward
- Strong project management skills
- Commercial awareness with an understanding of the commercial realities of business, applied to your projects, and that of your clients/stakeholders
- Great team worker who cares about the team and knows their success is a factor of team success
If this sounds interesting, feel free to get in touch for a chat with one of our senior consultants.