Senior Analytics Manager - #35453
Gousto is on a mission to become the most loved way to eat dinner. Our meal kits offer the greatest choice, quality and convenience to make it easy for customers to eat better and make a positive difference to our planet.
We’re one of the most dynamic and fast-growing scale-ups in the UK who deeply understand the power of combining smart, motivated people with industry-leading data and technology.
Our customers tell us they want even greater choice and flexibility and constantly challenge us to enable them to cook what they want, when and where they want it. Our ambition is to continue to exceed their expectations, with your help…
Senior Analytics Manager
At Gousto, our data teams are central to our ability to deliver an amazing customer experience. We do this by delivering change through our Tribes, and working alongside Product Management, Software Engineering, and other teams.
You’ll be responsible for leading a team of data and product analysts in our Activate tribe. This tribe looks after our customer acquisition and retention experiences, optimising them to ensure we are sustainably acquiring profitable customers and effectively onboarding them to build a Gousto habit. To do this, we must create a personalised experience for our customers, informed by effective data analytics and powered by data science products. You will drive our efforts to do this by leading your team as well as helping shape the strategy of the tribe.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who shares our vision and is passionate to deliver on behalf of our customers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a track record of using data to make a lasting impact on customers, and hiring and developing technical data professionals.
What will keep you busy
- Shaping the Activate tribe roadmap. Using your team and the analysis, help the tribe make prioritisation decisions and understand where we want to focus next.
- Striving for impact through analysis & experimentation: Your team’s analyses will help us discover new opportunities and make decisions. You’ll be responsible for leading these efforts, as well as our efforts to design and evaluate experiments to design a great front-end experience
- Managing a great team: You’ll be responsible for leading the Activate analytics team, and ensuring the analysts work effectively together with the rest of the organisation
- Playing a leading role in our data community: Your team will be a big part of our overall data community at Gousto. You’ll foster collaborations between them and other tribes at Gousto, and you’ll also work closely with our data platform teams who manage our core data and machine learning platforms
- You have helped lead the development of customer-facing products with analysis and experimentation, and made a measurable impact to customers through doing so
- You’re comfortable working alongside and collaborating with other technical professionals, such as engineers & product managers. You focus on making even highly technical work in data accessible to others
- You can explain extremely technical analysis and concepts to stakeholders easily in a storytelling format
- You distil complex problems into simple pieces, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience hiring and supporting large teams, and you invest in growing your teams through coaching & development.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, technology focussed organisation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.